Private Santa visits in your home!
CAUTION READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE PRIOR TO REGISTERING
Each visit will last 15 minutes and there will be an Elf (volunteer driver) to take pictures with a camera or phone provided by your family. Visits will take place between 6:00pm and 8:40pm (start time) on the following dates:
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Sunday, December 12th
Sunday, December 19th
Due to the limited number of visits we can offer we will be scheduling visits based upon your location in the city to accommodate the highest amount of members possible.
When registering, please select the dates you CANNOT have a visit from Santa. The more dates you select, the higher chance you have of not receiving a visit. We will make every effort to accommodate, but if your dates do not line up with the majority of the members in your area, we reserve the right to move to the next family on the wait list and will notify you prior to the release of our dates and times (beginning of November) that we were unable to accommodate. Registrations will be reviewed and accommodated in order they are received.
- The address you submit on your registration is where Santa's visit will take place and cannot be changed after registration.
- Registration is for your immediate families children only. If you are planning on having another family or additional children at your house you must register for a second visit.
- Santa and Elf will enter from your front door. Paths must be cleared of snow and salted.
- Please do not have cookies for Santa, he visits a lot of children in one evening and said he can not eat all the cookies but appreciates the thought.
- All pets must be secured in another room during Santa's visit.
- During registration please indicate your elementary school district on your registration. A current map can be found at https://www.avonlakecityschools.org/map if you are unsure which elementary district you live in.
- We will only be able to accommodate home addresses within Avon Lake.
- Please fill out the registration form complete. If the registration form is not complete we will remove you from the list and you will not be eligible to reregister.
- We will have a waitlist for this event. If you are waitlisted and given a spot payment is due immediately upon receiving a confirmed visit time and day the week of November 2nd. Due to the nature of the location driven visits registering on the waitlist is like registering for the visit. If you are given a slot payment is due even if you decline the visit.
Cost per FAMILY: $30.00 - Members
Cost per FAMILY: $35.00 - Non-members
Your registration covers your immediate families children only. If additional guests will be present during your visit, you must register and pay for 2 time slots (based on availability)
Payment is due upon registration when paying online. Registering is final and requires payment, no refunds or cancellations. See standing rules for further details.
Registration for BOARD MEMBERS begins 10/05/21
Registration for ALL MEMBERS begins 10/10/21
Deadline to register is 10/24/21
Notifications for date & time of your Santa visit will be emailed the beginning of November. Dates & times are final and will not be adjusted. Swapping is not permitted
Questions about this outing? Contact us at ALECPTA@yahoo.com